availables at my Etsy online shop

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!


After a few days offline, I will send you warmest christmas wishes and show you a few pics of our trip to Rothenburg o.d. Tauber in Germany, while there was a temperature about -14° Celsius .

This trip was a birthday present from my hubby and it was just wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!

First pic shows me, a christmas junkie with her Santa shopper (bag) in the middle of a christmas town ! LOL yiiippppiiiih !!!!!!!!

...next pics show some impressions of this beautiful german medieval town....please click to enlarge....









Merry christmas everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kommentare:

  1. Silke, lucky you , what a beautiful place! Have a magical wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, Kate, John and family xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Merry Christmas Silke to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful time.. xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful pictures. Welcome back!!
    Merry Christmas to you too and a Happy New year. Hope you have a great time with your dearest!
    Love

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OHHHHHHHHHH.....Karin will auch hin!!!
    Danke für die schönen Bilder ((-:
    Hugs,
    Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. such lovely photos :0)
    merry xmas silke, I wish you a wonderful new year,
    julie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks so much my dears !
    I wish you all a merry merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year !!!
    xxx Silke

    AntwortenLöschen