availables at my Etsy online shop

Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

I proudly present ..........


an 8 pages article in "American miniaturist" about my little folk, it is my first miniature Cover story !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Martha !!!
This current issue is available in digital version or printed version .
For more informations please go to:www.i-mag.co.uk

There´s also a great article about my dear collegue Julie Campbell from the UK included !
Thanks so much Martha for writing that article !!! I´m so happy ! You made my day... oh no my week !!! No wait, my month !!!
xxx Silke

Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations! I have to get that magazine :)

    Ira

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch liebe Silke, ich freue mich so sehr für Dich...

    vlg
    Bienschn ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations Silke, what a beautiful front cover ! I must get a copy as I would so love to read your article, and I havent seen my piece yet either !
    julie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congratulations Silke! How great to get the cover too!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you my friends !!!!!!!!!
    Danke Bienschn !!!
    Ira I count you in the draw !

    xxx Silke

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Congratulations!! That is fantastic.
    You deserve it, your work is great.
    Hugs
    Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. How wonderful Silke....it must be such fun to see your own creations in a magazine....

    AntwortenLöschen