availables at my Etsy online shop

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010

Happy Halloween


I will soon be off to arrange and decorate everything for the upcoming museums exhibition ( 30+31.Oct., see earlier post) and I thought I might have no time to wish you all a very Happy Halloween, so I decided to do this very early, NOW !

For those who will come and visit the special exhibition and may have some questions, they can still reach me directly by phone or email ! I´ll check emails daily, but won´t be able to go blogging.


Happy Halloween my dearies ! my sweeties !!!

Kommentare:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too. Have a great, fun time doing your museum exhibition :0)
    Julia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks so much Julia !
    We both will met after at the Halloween online party at Kat the hat Lady !!! I just followed ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your little witches! They are all so adorable and I really love the way that you have dressed them!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Good luck with your show. I am sure it will be a great success your pieces are truly beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Feliz Halloween para ti tambien.
    Que preciosas brujas perfectas para Halloween.
    Feliz fin de semana.
    besitos ascension

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh I just adore the little witches!! Fantastic Silke. Have fun at the show, Kate xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Happy Hallowe'en to you to Silke! Love your little witches and creatures!

    Sue

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Happy Halloween Silke !
    Hope the show goes really well, I wish I could visit to see your wonderful dolls !
    julie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thank you all soooooooooo much !!!
    xxx Silke

    AntwortenLöschen